Thursday, November 19, 2009

Second Game

Was even more a rout then last game. I won't go into it, but in the Liber Angelis that the Angels of Wrath keep from the days of the Nova Terra Interregnum, it is known as the Folly of Chaplain Xarivus.

I will do a rematch against andy on saturday to try another list design. I'm sort of half playing as I throw units on the table and just watch what happens. I think I am starting to get a feel for how I want to play my marines... but it's a slow go.

On the painting front, I need to get down on some more stuff, but I am still getting used to the move and settling in. I am going to try to get a dreadnought painted this week, and if I do, that's doing good I think considering my new schedule.

I'm actually considering not taking marines to the tournament on the 5th and instead taking tau. I think at the moment my Tau are more competitive. I'm just more used to playing them, the marines are giving me fits.

Back to the drawing board. I'll try and get a dreadnought painted and posted by next week.

1 comment:

  1. Send me your list my brother plays codex Sm heavily maybe i can give you some pointers.

    ReplyDelete