Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Next

So I won the tournament with my Tau. Don Brown came pretty damn close in a game between he and I of overthrowing me though. Go Tau!

At any rate, I picked up about 12 more hounds so that I should be able to field them consistiently now, instead of kroot warriors making up the rest of my force. There are based and assembled, but that's about it.

My marines, paint wise, are still exciting me, even if rules wise are driving me crazy. Odd to say, but I feel that marines really aren't that good. Sounds like heresy to say, but there it is. I'm working on a squad of assault terminators and the two old school rogue trader dreadnoughts I have at the moment.

Setting up my law office has definitely cut into my paint time, but I am going to try and get more hardcore about painting a bit every night. The hard part right now is that normally I paint to build a list, but at the moment, I'm just painting my marines because I like the models.

On another note, the apocolpyse game is now confirmed for up here on the 23rd of January. I am going to try and build some terrain and hopefully get my old stuff up from Hattiesburg.

Recently there have not been many photos here, and there is an excellent reason why. The computer I regularly post on is now at my office, and my wife's laptop is at home. Now I will probably start posing pictures as the models are finished, that way I have a good beginning to end shots.

And I don't have as much time to paint :-(

1 comment:

  1. My sept has observed you and will assimilate the data for the next excursion into Jackson Quadrant...........Shas'el Kelious out .


    Great game and you taught me a lot hehehe

    ReplyDelete