Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Hab Block

The outline for the first Hab Block was cut last night, as well as the support structures. I'm fairly pleased with them and Rachel was already able to identify what it was going to be. I did this while A.I. was on TV last night, hwat a wierd little movie, and I love Science Fiction.

At any rate, I need to duplicate what I did last night three more times to prep for throwing up the ruined buildings for the apocolpyse game.

I've decided to add some support around the sides, to give it some definition. I'm trying to decide now between adding wire mesh in the windows, or bits of broken glass (plastic). I also plan on making some large red flags with the Aquila on it as well that drapes from one of the central windows.

I had been planning on doing some walkways between the buildings, but have changed my mind on it. I think the tall frame with the windows looks quite nice, and I don't want to go ruining it now because of a desire to link them together. All I have to say is taht you had better have some jump troops if you plan on getting to anyone on the higher levels, that is for sure.

Rogers needs to cut my bases before I can mount them, but I have plenty of work before I will get to that stage to be honest with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment