Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playtest

Well tonight I have a playtest battle with Andy. I may try to record it and test out the Camera, we shall see. *gasp* my god a battle report? Can it Be?! Actually strike that, we will not be using anything like painted models (or for him, even the right models)

At any rate Andy will be playtesting Nids vs something. I have three lists he can choose to fight against. I have my Pedro list that I am slowly working on, I have a space wolves list that I want to mess with and a tau list in which I use some stuff that I don't normally play to see what 5th ed has done with it. And also because I think playtesting against my top tier list and losing is ok, and I don't want andy to fight my tau in the face on the first game. That's not fair.

Anyway, at least some pictures of models soon. I'll be out of town this weekend, so unlikely any more posts till monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment