Monday, February 1, 2010

Terrain

Before I moved to San Francisco I did several tables of terrain for the Gamer's Sanctuary, a FLAGS in hattiesburg run by a friend of mine. These included a themed Necron table, quite a bit of imperial sector and lastly a set of Imperial walls for apocolpyse that spread accross the entire board (48 inches worth of it) that had some portions large enough to hide a titan.

This weekend I traveled down to my old haunts in Hattiesburg to search around for some of this stuff. Oddly enough I found a single piece of the necron terrain (a large tower) that makes me think that the other stuff was here, but has since vanished. On the flip side of the problem, the Club that I used to play at has some water problems and therefore, needs some work. No one was using the 40K stuff, and I was asked if I wanted any of it.

I took it all.

So now I have about two more table of buildings that need MORE work. They are great, but need an upgrade to be table ready, but are excellent starting pieces.

Sadly, I have to get 10 kroot houns painted by the next tournament at the end of February.

Ahhh, what wonderful problems!

3 comments:

  1. Should have emailed we could got together and chatted this weekend. oh well ....
    I got creamed by drop pods this weekend how did your test games go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't had a chance to play my tau recently. We've been playing with the nids lately, just to try them out. Hopefully I can get a game in this week (thursday?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall coming on the 27th ? Hardly anyone signed is why i ask.

    ReplyDelete