Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kroot Hounds

Now that the house terrain is in a state where it is playable (but unfinished) I can get to work on the things I need for the escalation tournament at the end of the month.

That means about 14 Kroot Hounds and what is left of my normal kroot.

So they are all based, base coated and I dry brushed the bases and put the base coats on the models. I will be working on them on thursday some and over the next few weeks.

After the Kroot are done I plan on falling back and trying to build a foldable table for games at the house. I have the terrain, but the table isn't that great I plan on doing a good write up on here on building a games table for your home. I have build them for shops before and that is fun, but because I can do something, doesn't mean I should. I don't need molded hills and water features in a home table. I need something (1) durable (2) stable and (3) transportable.

It will be a cityfight table I can promise that.

No comments:

Post a Comment