Friday, February 26, 2010

Angels of

Well tomorrow should see my last tournament with my Tau I believe till the new codex... years from now. After tomorrow I am officially a Space Marine player. That stings a little bit. At least for the rest of the year or till something else comes around.

Rogers and I put the old Exorcist army we have back together tonight and I will hopefully be putting it on E-bay tomorrow. It's around 4000+ points or so. All painted with metal shoulders that can be used as either marines, blood angels or chaos really.

I decided on what my Motto of my marine chapter is.

"Nullum Beneficium Est Inpunitem" - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.

I'm considering going to an Angels of... something name for them?

What do you guys like better?

Angels of ?? (Perdition perhaps)
Angels of Wrath
The Swordwing

I picked up a Landspeeder storm last week and put it together yesterday. I am SHOCKED at how good a model it is, really amazing to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. My brother loves the storm and uses it well ..
    Perdition sounds really good for your angels.

    Cya Tommorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Angels of FAIL? Or Angels of BEND ME OVER MOAR GW?

    Perdition sounds good. I look forward to taking on your SM with my new Wolves.

    ReplyDelete