Friday, February 19, 2010

FINALLY!!


Ok, I finally have my photoes and what not witht he camera and computer working again.


I am going to break these down via when I did them and seperate them by pictures as well.
Now, I am not done with this piece (or the other 3 identical pieces) but I got to this point and decided to finish my Tau for a bit, then come back to them. The pieces are each 7 floors, and a total of 27 inches tall. They need a little work soon, but I have had a huge influx of terrain at my house (more then I can store) I need to finish it off, and get it out of there and to other people's homes or to the place I play for them to use. I think that will be my new target for me to do.
This pieces was made out of moving cardboard, and the old cityfight building designs. Shows how you can make stuff fairly cheap and good easily. I will be working on a new table soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment