Friday, February 19, 2010

Tau - Kroot Hounds

I'm also going to start a naving convention to make searching through this blog easier.



As I stated, I joined the 40K Motivational Challenge on 40K Radio Freeboota's site. For February we painted a Troop selection. I decided to finish off the kroot I had laying around, and also do the Kroot Hounds that I had recently purchased. It has been a long time since I painted my tau, but I think at this point most of the army is done (save the vespid and I think some Gue'vesa'la that I have).

Here is the Kroot Hound that I did, you can see some more in the background.
The same thing.


This is actually an older picture of one of my finished Kroot to see how the Hounds worked with the unit. The new Kroot I painted up are identical to these.

More singular Kroot Hounds.

And here are all the hounds and the ten Kroot I painted up for the Motivational Challenge.








Here ya go.










No comments:

Post a Comment