Friday, March 26, 2010

Angels Playtest

So last night I tried to deck it out with Andy's guard and got wiped. Not completely wiped, but pretty substantially I would say in the end. I think I could play it differently, but I think I see a flaw in the list.

The problem I believe is that while I do fairly well against a unit that wishes to close, I have a hard time fighting off a army that can out-shoot me. Andy's army definitely did that. I think if I had that mission to play again, I would play it completely differently. I think I need to make a few tweeks, and reconsider how I fight against that army.

Also, as a side note, due to some economic considerations, I will be moving (back) to Hattiesburg during the next month, and eventually back into the house I own in June. I will still be attending tournaments etc... but I for those of you that live near the Hub city.... Let's Get Ready To Ruuuuumble!!!!

Haha, seriously... I'll be building a table in my home later in the year and hope to get some games in with Don and Russ. Love those guys. (rematch against your damn orks!)

What this does mean is that for the future you probably will not see that many painting pictures, but hopefully a decent number of tactical thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Have 2 tables at my brothers and we will be glad to get down with some games with ya....Maybe you could res. some your old running buds in the hub. We have a solid four in Columbia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys have a night you play on? This coming week is bad but the week after I should be available.

    ReplyDelete