Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Campaign Board

So I finished painting the campaign board last night for the little campaign I am running (start next Monday). Should have 6 players so far, which is great. I put in the water effect and it should be finished drying by the time I get home tonight.

I also started work on my terminators, baseing them black. I am trying a new (or old actually) weathering technique that I did on my tau, but didn't use on my marines. I will apply the latex stuff to the models, then start paiting them later. Sadly this may be the last night I can paint any this week. I do want to finish the exorcists (old army Rogers and I had) and take pictures of them. I'll try to put those up here. I'll be putting the exorcists up for sale next week or so.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah to bad russ and i are so far away a campaign sounds fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, sucks you guys live in columbia. I will take some pictures of the board over the next week. I finished it (and the game pieces/flags) last night along with updates on the exorcists.

    ReplyDelete