Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dark Eldar Art Sneak Peak?










































I saw this today while looking at the Memphis Battle Bunker face book page. It was ducked in their picture section and titled "Dark Eldar Sneak Peak"

I may be crazy, but I think this may be the first new art we've seen for the codex. It's on a gw site.

Anyway, I like it! I hope they look this awesome, and if so, I could see myself buying them.

This is the first thing that has made me think "screw waiting on necrons, I'll get these guys, and also... insane clowns together!"

Here is hoping!

I already have thoughts regarding my airbrush if I make an army of them.

Edit: Someone at warseer said they thought it was fan-art... but if so, I can't find the image anywhere else on the internet. If you have seen it before, let me know, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool. I hope that whomever GW has writing the DE codex gives it the attention and demonstrates the respect that book deserves. It has been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I hope the rules are great!

    ReplyDelete