Monday, July 12, 2010

Wargames Con - T-Minus 18 Days


The weekend is over and a lot of work was done. At this point, you know what time it is?

It's time to submit your stupid list already! I know... I know... you have 35 points that you aren't sure what to do with, what if you change your mind??!?!?

Well, like my dad says, the most important decisions in life are based on insufficient facts. Just put them in, and let it ride.

I had a fit of (I could change XXX) last night, but thanks to my friend Ryar I realized I was just having last minute jitters.

Technically you have three days in, but why dither, you know what your taking, just submit it. Look, here is a handy link wh40klist@gmail.com.

Tomorrow I will be talking about battle boards, and how to build them (and how NOT too). I should have mine finished tonight, so there will be pictures (be sure to tune in).

I know... I know you don't get points for them. But if you don't have one, don't complain when some of your Glorious Models, are stomped on the floor. Also, boards are styling.

Also, and I will put this up each time I post about Wargames Con, if you see me or my army, say "hi!" I'll post pictures of the complete painted army up here before the tournament.... and I guess a decent picture of myself.

See you at Wargames.

No comments:

Post a Comment