Monday, October 25, 2010

Angels of Perdition: Mopping Up

























I am preparing for the coming of darkness and ruin.... also known as the Dark Eldar. To that effect I am finishing a few projects over the next two-three weeks to prepare. What does this mean? That a lot of Angels of Perdition stuff is going to go from beat up to paintinged and finished. Here is the list of what I am working on and after last weekend, where it is headed.




Land Raider Redentia - An unknown mark of land raiders that has survived since the Angels of Perdition started their Crusade at the beginning of M35. The lascannons are fully inrechangeable with flamestorm cannons and assault cannons depending on the need. This is historically been the personal transport of the Captain of the 4th Company, however currently Chapter Master Gabriel Martel is using it as he rebuilds the 4th, and hopes for the return of the rest of the chapter from the Ordeal of Retrieval of the remains of Master Angelos Orzeal. It is fully magnatized and the basecoats of black/bone were airbrushed on yesterday. It came out better then I had anticipated. I will be working on other base coats for a bit, but at this point it needs clean up more then anything else.



The remainder of 1st Squad. I have a bit a of delimma regarding first squad. They double as my strenguard, as the Angels of Perdition do not have their veterans fight in anything but terminator armor (like Dark Angels). Therefore, like Dark Angels their company veterans sit at this level until they are promoted to the First Company. This means I run them either as Strenguard or I run them as DA Company Veterans, or Standard Marines.



4th Tactical Squad - Tactical squad with Brother Methias Kain w/Powerfist and combi-plasma, and the squad has a heavy plasma and plasma gun. I will soon have 30 painted tac marines so In no longer feel the need to build the perfect squads any more. Besides Plasma will be the new melta at some point again, and I will have these marine again. I'm still on my way to building a company of marines (once these are done I will have 60 painted marines... 40 tactical, 10 assault, 10 devestator). I doubt that I will bother with the other 40 marines until a new codex upgrade and/or new edition of 40K. This a total of 10 marines plus a rhino/razorback



2x Tornado Landspeeders - I bought for 16 bucks each base landspeeders from Battlewagon Bits awhile back. The heavy bolters/tornadoes I coverted over from the tons of ravenwing sprues I have.



2 Dark Angel Captains - One is the old model that I used for Captain Angelos Orzeal. The second is the new Captain model that I have been waiting to paint up.



Sooooo

1 Landraider

2 Landspeeders

1 Rhino/Razorback

15 Marines

2 Captains



2 Weeks... we will see.

1 comment: