Thursday, May 20, 2010

Battle Chronicler

I downloaded it today and am trying to get it running. I have a thousand point game against Don today after work, in which under orders from Captain Maltheas Codicier Librarian Raziel will be leading a group of marines to destroy the Ork refinery that has recently come on line of Ugluug which Maltheas tries to keep the main group of Orks penned down.

This is Raziel's first solo command since being promoted to Codicier and he will have to show his character to get it done.

I will be trying to do a battle report tomorrow with battle chronicler to show what happened.

Don, if you are reading this, bring a list tonight that I can have!

1 comment:

  1. I posted a battle report on my site if i forgot anything just let me know .
    Had a blast as alwayz!!! You almost got me ....

    ReplyDelete