Monday, September 20, 2010

Last Wargames Con Post

Then I'm on to other things. The table is finished, and I had a chance to break it in. Pictures of the table were taken and should be up tomorrow.

No, I want to talk about my favorite thing that happened at Wargames con. I wasn in... game 5 I think, playing an Eldar player that had rum up and blown up my Predator with some Snakes on Plane (5x Fire Dragons in Wave Serpent), right beside my techmarine w/survoharness and thunderfire cannon.

So I had a question. The Servo-Harness says that in addition to firing any other gun he can fire one (or maybe it's both) of his Harness guns. Can he fire the Thunderfire Cannon AND the other guns? The snakes were at point blank range, and I was interested in the answer. So I asked a Judge, and the judge looked it up for a bit, and came to the conclusion that you could.

Now, why is that so great? Because apparently the question was so good, and the way my opponent and I asked (we didn't care, and were more interested, then married to if it could or not) we won the best question for the tournament, getting both ourselves $20 in battlefoam.

That was nothing but win for me. That should be part of every tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment