Friday, October 2, 2009

Here are some of my completed marines of my Dark Angels Sucessor Chapter. I'm still working on the name of the chapter. Angels of Wrath won't seem to go away, but it's a little to... angry for these marines. I'll post their background here eventually. These photo's are a little rough. Hopefully after the move I can set up a better photography area for my minitures.

Anyway, first is Venerable Gabriel of the 5th Order (5th Company). When I painted him he was the first model I wanted to try some freehand angels on. I think they turned out alright actually.



Next is Captain Azazel. I may not use him as my current Master of the 5th Order, he may be a deceased individual. However, he was the first independant character I painted for the army.


Sergeant Raziel of the 7th Squad of the 5th Order. Raziel is a headstrong Sergeant that seems doomed to death. He has refused several promotions to the 1st Order, and has chosen to lead his men by example. His sucessess is only overshadowed by his attrition rate.



Veteran Sergeant Azerix of the 2nd Squad of the 5th Order. The oldest sergeant of the 5th order he is taciturn and mean as hell, but get's the job done. he is a conversion of the old dark angel sergeant with a Rogue Trader era Power Fist.



Here he is with his entire squad.



That's it for now. I'll post my chaplain, librarian scouts etc... later.


No comments:

Post a Comment