Monday, October 26, 2009

No Camera

The wife is in Jackson/Tupelo, MS scoping out the new place we're living, with the camera as I pack up the rest of the house. Yesterday I had a breather though, so I was able to finish my terminators. They took quite a bit longer then I honestly anticipated, but are now safely bixed away.

For the next hour or two I have some things around the house to work on, then I am going to dive into probably "The Last Models Painted In California" for me. Two Rogue Trader dreadnoughts and my scratch built drop pod.

Rogue Trader dreadnought you ask? Aren't those the bix boxy crappy dreads from the late 80s? Why Bother? Well, first off, I like old stuff. All my dreadnoughts are lead actually (3 new style metal, 2 rogue trader). Next, I think with a little conversion work, they look pretty good. Sadly, you probably will only get to see the finished stage of the miniture. Yesterday night was spent completely scratch building the arms and weapons and what not for my Ironclad (Rogue Trader) that turned out... quite nice to be honest.

Anyway, that's what I'm up to. I'll post photo's this week if I can. On saturday we hop in the car and leave so I will be out of contact for a week or so. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment