Thursday, June 3, 2010

Armored Might

No game this week, Don is out. I'm headed to Atlanta for a funeral. I have a 2100 pt tournament on the coast I am going to on the 13th of June (week and a half). I will be preping for that when I can. I would love to get some painting in, but I seem to have no time. I have a feeling that not much will get done until I'm in the new house.

On the flip side, I see a game of Spearhead in my future. I think for the campaign we are playing in, it makes a lot of sense for the fuel depo that Raziel failed to destroy has given Uglug the supplies necessary to get his motorpool started.

Captain Maltheas has a choice, he is outnumber, and outgunned. He only has a single demi-company to fight thousands or orks (there are always thousands of orks). He is trying to decide if he wants to hold his position to prevent the Orks from getting to the Mechanicus Research station, meet them in battle, or fall back and destroy the research station himself. If it wasn't for the local citizens on the planet he would simply leave and bonbard the area from planet, it is, after all, the only way to be sure. But he is an Angel of Perdition, sworn to protect the men and women of the Imperium.

2 comments:

  1. The wagonz are fueled and ready some time this week Captain Maltheas will feel the weight of the ork armoured might......Da boyz need som elbow room time to expand out som.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I expect to ready for assault on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete