Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ironwing

Back... back...back the Dark Angels used to have a third formation. It only appeared in Epic, called the Ironwing. It was all of their armored might unified together. Apparently the poor dark angels can't be more creative then 'Hey, let's put like with like! Yea!"

The Lion must have been exceptionally Anal.

Anyway, I am finishing up my Ironwing at the moment, three Predators that are modular. They have all the base coats and most of the highlighting detailing is finished.

A few weeks ago I purcahsed some Mircosol and Microset and am pretty eager to try them out on my models. I'm always nevous about using decals, but often I find if I paint over them a bit, you can't really tell anyway.

Well BoLS con is coming up and I figure this is what I have left to paint.

(1) Landspeeder Storm
(4) Space Marines
(1) Thunderfire Cannon*
(5) Terminators*
(1) Landraider*

These are modular, and depends on what I get done this month. I'm actually moving away from the landraider and CC terminators and just toward the thunderfire cannon. I have a tournament that is 2100 pts in about a week and a half that I hope to use the majority painted models for.

Between waking up at 5:00 a.m. every morning to work out with the wife, and moving into the house in two weeks, I have a feeling that the next month or two is going to be a little rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment